Monday, December 13, 2010

Holiday Book List 2010


Each year, I get a few requests for book recommendations. Sometimes it's with a current theme in mind. Other times, it's simply a good book to read to better understand the financial markets.

Let's face it... with a dwindling supply of companies offering pensions these days, understanding your investments is a key component to your retirement. I'm flattered many people don't want to put the time, effort and energy into learning, so I will always have a job. Thank you! However, I do encourage everyone to learn about the capital markets. What was that commercial from years ago, "An educated consumer is our best customer!" I couldn't agree more.

So that being said, this year, I'm simply going to revert back to my holiday book list from 2009 and add a few more selections. As always, they are business AND non-business.

New additions for 2010 would include:



2. S*it My Dad Says - Justin Halpern


3. Decision Points - George W. Bush


Happy Holidays!!!

No comments: