Financial news & commentary is only a click away. From Internet sites to domestic & international newspapers, magazines and trade journals, you can find virtually anything online these days.
In the Internet only world, Yahoo!Finance , Marketwatch.com, AOL Finance and MSNMoney are the 800 pound gorillas and dominate the space. General market commentary, such as stock, bond, mutual fund and option quotes are available. For mutual fund commentary, Morningstar.com is still the leader for insight & commentary.
If you're looking for daily news items, look no further than the Wall Street Journal, Financial Times or USA Today. Feature magazine articles on financial planning and money matters can be found in the pages of Smartmoney, CNNMoney, Kiplinger's, Forbes, Fortune and the elder statesman... The Economist.
For the technicians & fundamentalists amongst us, stock charts can be found at BigCharts, Clearstation and of course, StockCharts. And, for the fundys in the crowd, Motley Fool, TheStreet.com and Ragingbull shouldn't be missed.
Finally, in the miscellaneous category, here are a few more worth noting:
- Bloomberg for news, tv & radio feeds.
- Bankrate.com offers a host of online content.
- Financial calculators are always useful.
- A few financial blogs to note: The Icahn Report, 24/7 WallStreet, Kirk Report & Carl Futia
- Stock markets - Nasdaq, NYSE Euronext , and CBOT
- ETF Information: iShares and Proshares